Convert strategic mine plans into practical mine designs including mine surfaces, ramps, tunnels, haul roads, waste dump, whilst also producing reserve reports and mine plans. Encompasses all design horizons including daily, weekly, monthly and long term.
- Design bench, berm and ramps constraints for surface mining
- Design stopes, tunnels, ramps and shafts for underground mining
- Design waste dumps, tailing dams and haul roads for mining infrastructure
- Incorporate geotechnical constraints such as slope stability
- Integrate geology for reserve reporting of grade, tonnes and volumes
- Produce mine plans and visual outputs for communication with production crews