The most innovative tactical mine planning software experience for mining, GEOVIA MineSched™ puts you in the driver’s seat to maximize productivity and profits. Intuitive, rapid setup and guided workflows take the complexity out of tactical mine planning, putting real decision-making power back in the hands of engineers and mining operations.
A stand-alone tactical mine planning solution, MineSched offers the world’s most advanced mine planning user experience for surface and underground mines of all sizes and types. It incorporates a broad set of built-in functionality, proven scheduling algorithms, and multiple output results such as graphics and charts.
MineSched creates short and medium term plans that improve productivity and profits. The software is known for its broad set of capabilities, proven scheduling algorithms, and ability to output results in a wide variety of formats, including 2D and 3D graphics, worksheet-based reports, Gantt charts, and even in an interactive 3D viewer.
MineSched works seamlessly with GEOVIA Surpac™, GEOVIA GEMS™ and GEOVIA Minex™, and most other industry geology and mine planning software.
Now supporting 64-bit, the power of MineSched is unparalleled in the industry and will help you see better efficiencies in your planning and operations.
MineSched is employed by surface and underground mining operations of all types and sizes to produce long-term and short-term tactical plans, that will meet all of a mine's targets. MineSched can schedule from pre-created block, grid, and polygon models that originate from many different mine planning systems, including Surpac and GEMS.
- For surface mining, accept and schedule any number of pits; for underground, schedule development advance as well as stope production.
- Manage stockpiles and calculate haulage requirements.
- Achieve scheduling objectives quickly and easily by creating and comparing different scenarios.
- Reduce mining costs by preparing practical medium- and short-term schedules with rules, constraints, and capacity scenarios.
- Lower processing costs by meeting feed grade requirements with target scheduling algorithms.
- Validate schedules by visualizing them in 3D animations and sharing them via an interactive viewer.
- Publish schedule results to a variety of different outputs, such as Excel, MS Project, any database, or mine production intelligence solutions like GEOVIA InSite™.
- Use any popular geology and mine planner file formats for creating a mine schedule.
For all other MineSched resources such as datasheets, videos, white papers, customer stories and articles, please visit the Resource Center.
Since we have started working with MineSched, our team training and mine planning at Meadowbank has improved significantly.