GEOVIA InSite™ increases the confidence in mining operations’ ability to meet production targets, manage costs, and improve efficiencies to meet stakeholders’ expectations. It provides up-to-date information for improved visibility into production activities, enabling in-shift control and support of material reconciliation across the mining value chain.
InSite provides operations with real-time data analytics to support decisions and enables conformance to plan. Delivering auditable transactions and master data management, InSite centralizes Operational Technologies and gives you the information to drive the business excellence and agility required to thrive in fluctuating mining and market conditions.
Intuitive Navigation for Better Understanding
With an interactive graphical user interface, InSite’s fully customizable dashboard helps navigate the system through visualization to both see and understand all areas of variance across mining operational processes and activities.
- See all operational information in one place
- View key production data
- Easily make operational decisions
- Quickly understand and resolve operational problems
For all other InSite resources such as datasheets, videos, white papers, customer stories and articles, please visit the Resource Center.
InSite presents mining operations with near real-time data analytics for decision support and enables conformance to plan. Delivering auditable transactions and master data management, InSite centralizes Operational Technologies and gives you the information to drive the business excellence and agility required to thrive in fluctuating mining and market conditions.
- Enables a deeper understanding of the causes of variance through the ability to compare plans and actuals for any mining activity.
- Allows you to quickly and easily visualize progress of all production activities.
- Automates the centralization of data from multiple sources (IT and OT).
- Enables fast and reliable data entry and validation which is fully auditable.
- Gives high data confidence by providing accurate knowledge of stockpile contents.
- Reduces variance in planned versus actual by balancing material mass and grade.
- Increases understanding of equipment utilization, enabling better equipment time allocation and planning.
- Eliminates inefficient use of resources by enabling the management and monitoring progress of tasks within a shift.
- Improves cost control of all mine activities through more efficient allocation of costs to equipment, operators and consumables.
- Produces scheduled and dashboard reports as well as ad-hoc reporting for easy analysis of production data.
InSite provides greater confidence in the accuracy of our monthly production. The mine and wash plant have visibility of the variances between plan and actual. Visual representation of mining progress helps to validate activity hours and provide accurate reporting to contractors. Reconciliation has never been easier.