Systems Integrator (SI)
Deloitte brings leading industry depth and a breadth of services that can help increase shareholder value by linking PLM processes and technology to business objectives and measurable business results. Our alliance with Dassault Systemes leverages the following Deloitte capabilities that can increase shareholder value:
- In addition to its team in the United States, Deloitte has access to an extensive team of product development professionals worldwide via its global network of member firms with experience and knowledge in :
- Defining PLM strategy and respective implementation roadmaps and business cases
- Deploying PLM process models that are pre-defined and mapped to Dassault’s PLM functionality
- Implementing Dassault PLM in an out-of-the-box fashion with minimal customization
- Leading practices for PLM and product data management
- Defining the appropriate R&D organizational structure, alignment of talent and skillsets to enable innovation effectiveness via lean product development and PLM
- Deloitte has developed a broad/whole suite of tools to enhance and accelerate product development initiatives from start to finish. Some examples of tools that Deloitte project teams can leverage for client implementations include:
- Enterprise Value MapTM for PLM and PLM business case templates
- Predictive R&D analytics to guide leaner and more effective development
- PLM capability maturity models to assess current and future state capabilities against leading practices
- Pre-defined lean PLM process models that map directly to Dassault PLM functionality
- Leading practices for end-to-end PLM processes
- Skills and talent assessment tools and templates to promptly and effectively assess current talent and skills
- Deloitte is at the forefront of product development thought leadership and has published numerous papers and books on topics ranging from lean engineering, reducing product complexity, and mastering innovation. Deloitte Consulting LLP Principal, Michael Raynor, is also a renowned author and thought leader on the subject of innovation, having authored The Innovator’s Solution, The Strategy Paradox and The Innovator’s Manifesto.
- Deloitte is a global leader in organizational transformation and has developed an organization performance model to assess, realign, and implement changes to the R&D organizational model and the talent and skills to enable a more effective and efficient R&D innovation organization.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.