Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Help define Structures workflows through engaging with technical colleagues within the field and industry teams, along with engaging with Structures R&D, Product Management and customers directly. Identify critical gaps, requirements, and projects necessary to realize customer growth across multiple industries and geos.
The Industry Process Expert is a worldwide-recognized subject matter expert on identified Industry Process Experiences maintaining Best-in-class level of expertise and maximizing the usage and value of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. They will work with key customers and other internal 3DS customer
They understand how to fulfill user and customer use case needs to develop 3DS footprint on the market.
The challenges ahead…
In close collaboration with 3DS internal ecosystem, especially Industry Solutions management teams, R&D Role Portfolio/Product Management teams, He/She:
- Defines, Develops and Supports the deployment of key initiatives by ensuring the right content: 1) Customer profiling,
2) relevant targeted Industry Solutions, Industry Processes and Roles,
3) Contextual approach with relevant Stories for relevant customer engagements
- Delivers Materials to support the success of TARGET initiatives including:
- Industry Process Demonstrations in collaboration with Role Portfolio Management and Industry Solution Management teams: generic role process workflow, technical application usage…
- Appropriate recommended “best practices” for engagements to make sure we “win” (e.g. Prove our strengths, Minimize our weaknesses, and Highlight the weakness of the competition)
- Works to realize “bleeding edge” capabilities with targeted customers with a goal of reinventing and improving existing workflows with the 3DS product portfolio
Your key success factors?
- Master of Sciences or PhD in engineering preferred, or similar experience.
- Industry/Domain experience and strong knowledge of structural FE analysis
- 3DS Company and product knowledge (desired)
- Deep knowledge of 3DS Structural products and competitive tools
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Technical Solution consulting skills
- Technical Presentation skills
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.