Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
As a Windows Operations \ Windows Automation Engineer you will join our team to help automate system administration tasks across the Windows-based servers in our infrastructure. The role will have some systems operations tasks, however there will be a strong emphasis on implementing and managing automation.
The challenges ahead…
Create and manage automation frameworks for Windows-based systems and will work closely with the Infrastructure and Operations teams to automate system administration tasks that improve the efficiency, reliability and security of our systems.
Identify automation opportunities and implement solutions across Windows systems managed by the global Sysops team. Provide Sysops support to systems managed by AG team.
Your key success factors?
- 5+ years of experience with Windows system (server and desktop) administration in large enterprise environments.
- Experience automating system maintenance tasks, software deployment, system configuration changes, monitoring, reporting, log analysis, etc. for consistency and efficiency
- Experience with automation tools such as Saltstack, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or other tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Servers (Active Directory, DNS, PKI, DHCP, Network Services, IIS, DFS, Group Policies, and Trust Relationships) systems from a hardware, software,
- Demonstrate understanding of underlying infrastructure windows systems, including SAN, Network, Firewalls, Load Balancers, system security, and DR solutions.
- Work with Infrastructure and Operations teams to automate system administration tasks such as server provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment.
- Experience identifying existing manual processes and turning into an automated process
- Experience with the design and implementation of enterprise systems
- Have strong scripting skills in languages such as PowerShell, PowerCLI, and Python
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code concepts
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 10 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.