Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with a passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
As a project manager, you will support the IT integration Manager in all phases of the project, working closely with the infrastructure, active directory, network, and email teams. From pre-acquisition audits to the final integration of the newly acquired company, you are a key player in the success of IT systems integration. Your effective project management execution will quickly bring value to the integration operation between Dassault Systèmes and the acquired company. By providing new employees with access to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and the 3DS work environment, you will ensure synergies between the two companies.
Under the responsibility of the IT Manager for integration and acquisition operations, you will lead the execution of the integration plan and strategy. To do this, you will use your technical experience, leadership and communication skills, and manage operations in a multicultural context
· Define and apply the IT integration plan based on the global integration program PATH (3DS integration program):
· Organize and actively contribute to the IT project team consisting of representatives from 3DS IT (technical experts) and the newly acquired company, and ensure communication between the two companies from an IT perspective.
· Identify and analyze gaps between 3DS IT and the new company regarding processes, tools, and policies, and determine a convergence plan: build the audit plan, organize and lead discovery workshops in different IT domains with 3DS IT experts (non-exhaustive list: IT environment architecture (infra, network, active directory, mail, etc.) of the new company, completeness of asset inventory and associated control operations, identity management, threat identification, and IT environment compromise analysis).
Your Key Success Factors:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or a related field
· Minimum 4+ years’ experience in a related field
· You are familiar with the IT landscape, including infrastructure (cybersecurity, Unix/Windows systems, LAN WAN network, and office automation), security and compliance, services, and collaborative applications.
· You have strong written and verbal English language skills. French is a plus
o Project management methodology (PMP or Prince 2 certification, Agile certifications),
o Project management tools (MS Project or similar),
o Meeting management and reporting,
o Experience in IT technology (cybersecurity, systems, storage, network),
o IT frameworks and best practices (ITIL, ISO 27001, 20000),
o Knowledge of integration topics is a plus.
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 20,000 talented professionals.