Role Description & Responsibilities:
Provide leadership and execute operational management tasks related to license sales in Greater China
Experience with enterprise software sales for business planning and scheduling purposes
- Build, promote and execute a sales strategy for CHINA.
- Manage a team of sales representatives including monitoring, developing, recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the sales process.
- Act as an executive sponsor for existing customers to ensure the level of satisfaction and increases footprint of solutions.
- Sell and promote planning & scheduling optimization solutions to prospects including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning for Asia Pacific division.
- Build working relationships with the businesses and horizontal divisions to develop joint account plans.
- Develop, own, and execute territory plans to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Generate and achieve monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predict revenue on a monthly basis.
- Manage escalation raised directly by the clients of Quintiq or indirectly through Consulting.
- Manage performance of sales representatives.
- Conduct weekly progress meetings with sales, inside sales, field marketing, and pre-sales teams and participate in weekly forecast calls with Kuala Lumpur based regional management team
- Direct and ensure the implementation of operational policies through the region.
- Interact internally and externally with executive management involving negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy.
- Lead negotiations hands on and ensure closing of the deals committed through the forecasting process.
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree
- Years of Work Experience: 10+ years
- At least 10 years’ experience in China in a similar role;
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to successfully managed sales teams;
- Experience within all aspects of planning and scheduling performed by enterprises within the industries of interest to Dassault Systemes.
- Experience with selling to transportation companies, manufacturing and logistics companies would be highly desirable.
- Significant experience in quota carrying sales job for configurable COTS software;
- Excellent presentation and networking skills;
- A strategic mind-set and a visionary approach to selling complex solutions;
- A successful track record in business development and complex sales cycles;
- A background in strategic consultancy is an advantage, but not a necessity;
- Flexible for travel.
- Language skill:
What’s in it for you
- Work-life balance :
- Lunch allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Paid sick days, vacation days, and other time off
- Business Travel Insurance
- Team engaging activities and events
- Rich fitness options organized by staff club
- Phone Bill Reimbursement / Company phone
- Healthcare :
- Annual medical check
- Additional medical insurance for you and your kids
- EVP program
- Learning & Development
- A series of career development programs are available to empower our people to grow professionally
- Respectful and open communication across all levels of the company is valued
- Strong diversity and inclusion culture
- In 2022 ,93% of CHINA employees think of Dassault Systèmes as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK
What’s in it for you
-Flexible working hours
-Paid sick days, vacation days, and other time off
-Team engaging activities and events
-Rich fitness options organized by staff club
-Phone Bill Reimbursement / Company phone
-Annual medical check
-Additional medical insurance for you and your kids
-A series of career development programs are available to empower our people to grow professionally
-Respectful and open communication across all levels of the company is valued
-Strong diversity and inclusion culture
-In 2022 ,93% of CHINA employees think of Dassault Systèmes as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK