Imagine New Horizons
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The Challenges Ahead
- The Industry Process – Technical Executive mission is to define, in collaboration with Sales Expert - Client Executive, the account strategy from an early stage and to lead its technical execution from lead generation & opportunity identification to successful implementation, according to Value Engagement Framework.
- He/She reveals and demonstrates to customers how to maximize the value of the Transportation and Mobility Industry Solutions portfolio, applying Value Engagement framework.
- He/She also drives the 3DS ecosystem on a group of related projects and program activities to achieve customer’s goals and 3DS commitments.
- Act as an Executive trusted advisor for the Customer, and represent the interests of 3DS
- Develop strong leadership to influence Customer Transformation Strategy, based on his/her Transportation and Mobility Industry Solution knowledge and know how.
- Define, with Sales Expert - Client Executive, the customer account strategy to develop revenues by qualifying and driving new business opportunities for short term and midterm perspective.
- Be able to articulate the overall 3DEXPERIENCE platform value by relying on the Transportation and Mobility Industry Solutions portfolio. Understand how the products fulfill the business needs.
- Promote and apply the Value Engagement Framework for Transformation Program/project opportunities to sell the 3DEXPERIENCE platform through a value proposal and thus contribute to increasing the deal size, accelerating deal signing while securing a successful go-live.
Key Success Factors
- Demonstrated leadership
- C-Level communications
- Strong experience on customer relationship
- Organization skills to be able to drive / Coordinate group of people and group of related projects and program activities
- Good level of knowledge on industry processes and our 3DS Solutions portfolio
- Pre-sales activities and projects delivery experiences
- DS ecosystem knowledge and ability to activate his/her DS network
- Achieve sales targets
- Advise client on technical possibilities
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.