Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
The ideal candidate is a person with DELMIAWorks knowledge or strong Manufacturing ERP background who is willing to apply that knowledge while learning or applying existing skills in adult learning and instructional design.
As a member of this team, there are three primary objectives.
- To collaborate with our team in developing eLearning content and other necessary for self-paced content and learning options.
- To instruct DELMIAWorks customers on how to use the DELMIAWorks software. This requires the skills and passion to explain highly complex subjects to people with clarity, patience, and empathy. Delivery formats include teaching courses to groups and individuals, in public venues, virtual environments, and on-site with clients.
- Continuous knowledge and skills improvement for self and team growth and development. As a complete ERP solution, there are many different areas and opportunities to develop skill sets including in production floor activities, accounting functions, quality control, and system administration (just to name a few).
Your base for this position will be at your home office, but you will be expected to work in-person with customers as needed so domestic (and some possible international travel) to and from customer sites and DASSAULT SYSTEMES offices is required.
The challenges ahead:
- Defining and developing self-paced eLearning course materials.
- Deliver high quality and engaging virtual and classroom training on the DELMIAWorks ERP software solution.
- Assess training needs of customers/clients and adjust training delivery based on needs
- Leverage appropriate training techniques for either remote, in-person training, and or eLearning processes
- Work with the implementation and support teams to understand customer requirements
- Provide support for course development efforts, including content recording, product research, providing subject matter expertise, and training content review
- Technical writing and instructional training for customer specific user guides as needed
- Assist with updates for all curricula as required
Your key success factors:
- Required experience with ERP, supply chain, or advanced planning systems software in a manufacturing environment
- Preferred subject matter expertise areas:
- DELMIAWorks software, Manufacturing environments, Accounting/Finance, Global Soft/Insight Software Spreadsheet Server, Quality Control, Oracle Database, Change Management methodologies, Learning and Development (L&D), and Microsoft Office products
- Must be a self-starter, systematic, and detail oriented with great time management skills
- Demonstrates ability to manage one-on-one and group training – in-person and virtual delivery
- Prior experience in a service and customer engagement role
- Continuous desire to learn and help others understand technical concepts
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A keen ability to listen to customers and provide suggestions based on observed and perceived needs
- Be able to travel for assignments, if needed. A majority of training is done virtually, however there will be from time to time a need for travel.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.