Imagine new horizons...
Reporting to the Global Total Rewards Director and the Vice President of Human Resources, the Americas Total Rewards Director will lead the total rewards strategy, and drive programs to ensure Dassault Systemes is well positioned in the Americas. In alignment with Dassault Systemes' employee value proposition, this critical leadership role is responsible for leading the design, development, implementation and administration of the company’s compensation, benefits, and wellness programs across the Americas.
What will your role be?
- Leads a Total Rewards COE (Center of Excellence) responsible for executing projects, compensation and benefit programs, and salary structures in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile and Colombia
- Oversees delivery of Total Rewards programs and other complex projects and programs such as the annual compensation process, salary range development, mergers and acquisitions, and program development in alignment with global objectives
- Develops and leads a total rewards team of subject matter experts
- Partners closely with global and local HR teams along with executive leaders to drive a consistent and aligned total rewards strategy and framework. Provides key stakeholders with a market leading total reward experience and level of service
- Interfaces with business leaders and corporate leadership team on critical total rewards initiatives, including comp budget planning, executive compensation programs, etc.
- At times, presenting to business leaders on relevant total rewards topics
- Serves as a senior leader across the business by effectively organizing project teams, collaborating with stakeholders, and delivering timely results
The challenges ahead
- Ensures market competitiveness and recommends cost-effective methods to enhance talent acquisition, retention, and employee engagement through the development of effective total rewards, provides market intelligence and competitive market benchmarking
- Continues to benchmark, align, and improve Dassault Systemes benefits footprint through strategic direction, process improvement, cost management, and identifying appropriate opportunities for change or investment
- Provides broad governance and leadership of retirement programs, including oversight of our US 401k plan, and interfaces with providers, brokers and auditors
- Leverages technology to enhance total rewards reporting, communications and process simplification
- Ensures that accurate estimates, forecasts, and calculations of expenditures in compensation align with budget planning and tracking
- Provides ad-hoc analysis and uses data to drive solutions to complex problems
- Partners with local HR and legal teams to ensure compliance with local labor laws and regulations
- Occasional travel required
- May be assigned other duties to help proactively drive the Dassault Systemes vision and align with our organization’s core values
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Industrial or Labor Relations, Psychology, Finance, Accounting, Social Sciences, or related field preferred, or equivalent of 10 or more years of on-the-job experience in compensation, benefits, or total rewards
- Significant experience in total rewards design and strategy, salary benchmarking, job evaluation processes, incentive plans, benefits, and reward programs within a global matrixed organization
- English proficiency required
- Global or regional compensation and benefits experience within a multinational company
- Executive compensation experience preferred, including experience in design, managing, and administering short and long term incentive
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong ability to analyze trends, and provide insights from internal and external data
- Strong experience leading and implementing projects and programs
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills. Strong executive presence & HR judgement and instincts.
- Strong leadership skills and listening skills. Able to engage, listen to, and welcome employees as part of cultural development and leadership engagement.
- Change leader; able to confront and handle ambiguity and steady under pressure.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, influence and motivate diverse teams to achieve a unified goal
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization as well as organizations outside of Dassault Systemes
- High energy, self-starter.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of government regulations that apply to compensation and benefits both domestically and internationally
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.