Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
What will your role be?
The mission of the Technical Training Specialist is to develop and deliver a class-leading educational portfolio to set us apart from our competition, foster an educated and demanding user community, and support corporate strategic and tactical needs. The particular focus of this position is technical training for the SIMULIA electromagnetics discipline, including CST, Opera and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
The challenges ahead:
• Collaboration with engineers within the SIMULIA organization to develop technical training material geared towards helping SIMULIA customers improve their simulation skills with SIMULIA products
• Developing, maintaining, and teaching specialized engineering training courses for SIMULIA products
• Developing innovative training methods and routinely interact with customers, as well as the sales, marketing, product management, and development groups within the organization
Your key success factors:
• Master’s degree in Engineering required with 0-10 years
• Experience in computational electromagnetics highly desirable and additional finite element (FE) experience is welcome
• Knowledge of CST, Opera, Abaqus, CATIA and/or technical training experience is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential for this position
• Proficiency with standard communication tools (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Strong presentation skills and creativity
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.