Imagine New Horizons...
As a User Success Engineer with Dassault Systemes SIMULIA, you will be able to leverage your technical expertise to explain, demonstrate, and prove the value of our solutions to our clients and partners.
This position can be in Waltham, MA, or Long Beach, LA location
What will your role be?
- You will provide high-quality customer services including technical and post-sales support and training on SIMULIA products.
- Experience with industry workflows involving standard modeling practices and complex nonlinear solution methods, is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills are critical as you will need to share your knowledge with clients, colleagues and partners
- Specific duties and responsibilities will include: Support customers to resolve day-to-day issues and provide the best practices recommendations via telephone, email, and face-to-face meetings
- Document software errors and enhancement requests
- Effectively communicate the Dassault Systèmes SIMULIA solution value and technology; via presentation, demonstrations, and technical proofs
- Mentor users on best practices when using SIMULIA software
- Help debug and optimize customer hardware and software infrastructure
Your key success factors:
- Ph.D. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or a related discipline
- Candidates having prior internship experience are preferred.
- A good understanding of the theory of electromagnetic fields and its application for Microwave and RF components, and a good working knowledge of commercial EDA/CAE simulation/design tools is advantageous, ideally with CST STUDIO SUITE®.
- Familiar with the design of Microwave and RF components like antennas and filters, EMC analysis, PCB design, SI/PI analysis, circuit simulation
- Confident in delivering technical presentations, conducting technical sales sessions, working on benchmarks and feasibility studies
- A strong interest in 3D electromagnetic simulation, engineering processes & simulation methods, motivated to learn about a wide range of industrial requirements in the CAE domain
- He/she should also be comfortable working directly with customers in the areas of support, and benchmark analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills, also under time pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and comfortable discussing technical issues with others of varying levels of IT and engineering knowledge and experience.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.