Imagine New Horizons....
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Our Business Services division is responsible for translating trends and needs in the market into solutions. We do this by leveraging Dassault Systemes technology and expertise and deliver product innovations in Enterprise and household-name brands.
As a Technical Solution Consultant for Logistics, you have the exciting opportunity to identify and drive solutions of the future for the Logistics industry. Working with the industry team and technical sales teams on the ground, you will attend customer meetings to ‘listen’ to our customers, understand their needs and work to identify and create solutions for our clients. You should be able to articulate the value of our solutions and the positive experiences they will bring to our customers.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Partner with R&D to drive development by identifying gaps in the solution
- Articulate the value of our solutions and work with marketing to help build content
- Define and contribute to the 3Y Solution Roadmap Plan
- Build solution value proposition & packaging by collaborating with teams in Industry, Geos and Industry Sales for new solution opportunities
- Create demo storyboards to define the solution
- Work with partners to develop/enhance existing solutions
- Create and update demo material with each release of the platform
Your Key Success Factors:
- BS degree in Engineering or related field
- Highly experienced individual with Industry knowledge and technical skills (Logistics a plus).
- Technical knowledge and experience with DS Solutions such as DELMIA portfolios (Quintiq, Apriso, or 3DEXPERIENCE digital twin and simulation capability) either in technical sales, as a customer or with a partner would be a plus.
- Collaborative, innovative & curious mindset
- Project management & presentation skills necessary
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.