Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations.
Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 200, 000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
What will your role be?
The Industry Process Consultant's mission is to reveal and demonstrate to customers how to maximize the value of the Industry Process portfolio by applying the Value Engagement framework. Through IFWE Loop, he/she drives customers to address their business transformation by re-engineering their processes, leveraging 3DEXPERIENCE platform Industry Processes.
- The Industry Process Consultant masters 3DEXPERIENCE platform usage and value through Industry Processes. He/she understands how the products fulfill the business needs. The Industry Process Consultant contributes to increasing the deal size, accelerate deal signature and secures successful go-live.
- The Industry Process Consultant is also able to articulate the overall 3DEXPERIENCE platform value.
- The Industry Process Consultant contributes to the execution of the Value Engagement activities and deliverables, according to the different phases, with a specific focus on gate reviews.
- The Industry Process Consultant can articulate value, based on identified KPIs and KVIs, using storylines based on the Customer Value Model and adapting them to the audience, whether it is a User, a Process Owner or a Business Owner
- The Industry Process Consultant:
- closely collaborates with the DS internal ecosystem
- maintains best in class level of expertise
- capitalizes on-field activities
- provides feedback loop from customer use cases
- supports the Solution enablement of their Partners and Sales Ecosystem.
- maximizes the usage of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for interaction with the customer and DS ecosystem
- Industry Process value illustration in regards to selected initiatives
- Dossier Customer Process convergence aligned to Industry Process
- Customer Business processes within Solution Architecture Dossier
- Proof of value
- Customer Best Practices
- Skill transfer / Enablement plan to partners and customers
- Value Assessment, Value Definition Engagement Executive presentations.
- Partner and customer skills excellence
- Number and Quality statement of: As-Is, To-Be, Capitalized, (levels: L3 to L5)
- Demo evaluation criteria and rating (documentation/feedback)
- Targeting usage of Solution and OOTB
- Inspire the customers (documentation/feedback)
- Number of skill transfer or enablement plan to DS Team, Customers and/or Partners
- Number and/or Quality of Value Engagement activities
- Feedback from team and customers
- Number of new skills learned/mastered
The Challenges ahead
Be an expert of our solution, demonstrate the industry solution and propose the value to the customers.
Your key success factors
- Bachelor degree in engineering or computer science
- Relevant experience in one or more of our solution domain such as 3D modeling, design, simulation as well as manufacturing planning and operations
- Interests and/or experience in manufacturing industry process
- Value selling experience (solve issues for customer with consultative approach)
- Good communication skills in both Japanese & English
In the application form, we will ask you which domain that you are interested in from the following (up to No. 3): CATIA, SIMULIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, BIOVIA, 3DEXPERIENCE Works (Solidworks)