Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future.
Our SOLIDWORKS brand is currently looking for an Industry Process Expert to support and accelerate our growing DraftSight business in North America.
This role is located in our North America headquarters in Waltham, MA.
The Challenges Ahead
The DraftSight Industry Process Expert will articulate, demonstrate and prove the value of our Industry Solutions to partners and clients to support the sales plan. This will be done by strategizing, developing and executing the technical go-to-market plan.
What will your role be?
- Position each solution with engaging content to demonstrate business benefits
- Promote awareness to drive new and repeat business
- Deliver demonstrations and technical documentation to help enable Technical teams
- Develop digital content for product/service awareness, demand and lead generation
- Engage sales teams to develop engaging product/services demonstrations and presentations
- Develop competitive content that Sales can leverage to win business
- Work with Product Management and Brand Marketing to develop technical content to launch new products/releases that delivers a consistent worldwide message and positioning
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or technical equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in software product marketing, technical sales and/or technical marketing
- Exposure to one or more of the following: Architecture/Construction, Industrial Equipment, Manufacturing and/or Cloud CAD Products
- Expert Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Products (video editing and creation)
- Digital Asset Creation such as videos and images
- Proven track record of delivering engaging digital product collateral
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Highly organized with critical attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Time Management/Organizational Skills
- Advertising Industry Knowledge a plus
- Cultural Knowledge and Sensitivity
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.