Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- The Industry Process – Technical Executive (TE) mission is to define, in collaboration with Sales Expert - Client Executive, the account strategy from an early stage and to lead its technical execution from lead generation & opportunity identification to successful implementation, according to Value Engagement Framework.
- The TE reveals and demonstrates to customers how to maximize the value of the Industry Solutions portfolio, applying Value Engagement framework.
- The TE drives customer to address their business transformation by re-engineering their processes.
- The TE also drives the 3DS ecosystem on a group of related projects and program activities to achieve customer’s goals and 3DS commitments.
- Act as an Executive trusted advisor for the Customer, and represent the interests of 3DS
- Develop strong leadership to influence Customer Transformation Strategy, based on his/her Industry Solution knowledge and know how
- Define, with Sales Expert - Client Executive, the customer account strategy to develop revenues by qualifying and driving new business opportunities for short term and midterm perspective.
- Be able to articulate the overall 3DEXPERIENCE platform value by relying on the Industry Solutions portfolio. Understand how the products fulfill the business needs.
- Promote and apply the Value Engagement Framework for Transformation Program/project opportunities to sell the 3DEXPERIENCE platform through a value proposal and thus contribute to increasing the deal size, accelerating deal signing while securing a successful go-live.
- Be accountable for the proper execution of the Value Engagement activities and deliverables, according to the different pre-sales phases, with a specific focus on gate reviews
- Ensure a smooth transition to Value Delivery with the Consulting &System Integration (C&SI), and/or Dassault Systemes Services to secure a successful solution implementation.
- Orchestrate and prioritize all technical activities in a coherent way to drive and ensure business objectives achievement and respect of customer commitment
- Act as advocate of the customer and C&SI within 3DS
- Lead and / or Contribute to Technical Operation reviews
- Leverage 3DDashboard and manage customer and ecosystem interaction, and capitalize all relevant information
Key Success Factors
- >3 years’ experience in the Power industry
- Real Leadership already demonstrated
- C-Level communications
- Strong experience on customer relationship
- Organization skills to be able to drive / Coordinate group of people and group of related projects and program activities
- Good level of knowledge on industry processes and our 3DS Solutions portfolio
- Pre-sales activities and projects delivery experiences
- DS ecosystem knowledge and ability to activate his/her DS network
- Master’s degree preferred
- Implement sales strategies
- Guarantee customer satisfaction
- Propose ICT solutions to business problems
- Think proactively
- Advise on efficiency improvements
- Identify new business opportunities
- Build business relationships
- Liaise with industry experts
- Consult with technical staff
- Protect client interests
- Achieve sales targets
- Use consulting techniques
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.