Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes (3DS), we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
The Industry Process – Technical Executive (TE) mission is to define, in collaboration with Sales Expert - Client Executive, the multi-year technical strategy for client accounts. The TE will provide technical leadership in the creation and execution of the technical strategy from an early stage customer engagement and opportunity identification to successful implementation.
The TE will engage and build relationships with Aerospace and Defense (A&D) customers to achieve their business transformation objectives by maximizing the value of the Industry Solutions portfolio, leveraging Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
What will your role be?
You will be a part of the technical sales organization responsible to support sales in wining new business and increase deal size. The Technical Executive’s mission is to define, in collaboration with Client Executive, the account strategy and lead its technical execution from lead to final sale. The Technical Executive reveals and demonstrates to our client’s how they can maximize the value of the 3DS Industry Solutions portfolio as they apply it to their business initiatives. You will drive the customer to address these changes thru technology transformation. A few key responsibilities are:
- Act as a trusted advisor for the Customer, and represent the interests of 3DS by developing relationship with your client’s technical leaders to influence the sales strategy and achieve revenue targets.
- Define opportunity pursuit strategy, based on 3DS A&D Solution experiences.
- Articulate the overall 3DEXPERIENCE platform value including the A&D Industry Solutions portfolio. Understand how 3DS products and solutions fulfill the client’s business needs.
- Promote and apply Value Selling methods to your sales opportunities and transformational projects in order to increase deal size and reduce project risk.
- Be accountable for the proper execution of the technical sales process, activities, and deliverables according to the applicable sales phase. Orchestrate and prioritize all technical activities in a coherent way to drive and ensure business objectives achievement with respect to customer commitments.
- Lead and / or contribute to technical operation reviews
- Ensure a smooth transition to Value Delivery with consulting service partner(s) to secure a successful solution implementation.
- Leverage DS external customer and ecosystem interaction, and capitalize all relevant information
- Act as an advocate of the customer within 3DS
Key Success Factors:
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in a technical role within the A&D industry.
- Strong knowledge in product lifecycle development including engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain management. 3DS Solutions knowledge preferred
- Experience supporting or designing processes for Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Working knowledge in Systems Engineering and Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience leading a team on a project or program within previous employment responsibilities that generated a positive and desired result.
- Effective presence and influential leadership capability with the ability to lead executive-Level communication.
- Organization skills to be able to drive / coordinate groups of people and groups of related projects and programs
- Pre-sales or capture/pursuit experience, including contribution or authoring of white papers, request for information (RFI) response, or related proposal experience.
- Experience in program management, preferably experience in multi-year agile program with multiple value-streams.
- Experience in digital transformation initiatives preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- This role is a remote position with anticipated 25% travel to various sites. Candidates located within Dallas TX, Atlanta GA, or Southern California metro area preferred.
• BS Degree in Engineering from an accredited University
• Postgraduate degree in a related discipline (e.g. masters, PhD, MBA) preferred
Compensation for the role will be commensurate with experience. The total expected compensation range will be between $180,000 and $200,00, representing the base salary (or annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and target bonus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.