Imagine new horizons….
The Dassault Systémes Marketing and Sales brand 3DEXCITE provides comprehensive solutions for collaboration and 3D product content creation directly from a secure cloud network, the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform. Global brands leverage 3DEXCITE for services and software to evolve their marketing beyond messaging.
3DEXCITE helps them to create marketing experiences where the products interact with people through rich media to build brands. Digital content is the key to unlock the new business landscape. Clients launch products to market faster, with more relevance, on every channel, boosting sales to increase top-line growth.
3DEXCITE relies on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to elevate customers from product manufacturers to experience companies.
What will your role be?
We are currently hiring for an exciting opportunity as a Creative Manager to motivate employees, resolve issues, and make difficult decisions. Serve as a channel of communication between employees and senior management. Implement established business strategy, assigning roles and tasks to dedicated team members based on strengths and abilities. Meet and exceed organizational goals with optimum use of workforce and resource allocation.
Your day-to-day responsibilities-
- Direct work of employees to meet quality and on-time delivery requirements; address production challenges and communicate to appropriate leadership.
- Partner with production department to manage workflow and ensure employees fully comprehend responsibilities and delegated tasks
- Set performance goals and deadlines in line with the company’s vision, monitoring budget, and reporting variances to leadership
- Monitor team productivity and provide performance evaluations, constructive feedback, mentorship, and discipline as needed
- Receive and track employee and customer complaints, and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Add work related responsibilities depending on team and tasks
- Attend internal as well as client reviews/meetings as needed to lend expertise to discussions and support solutions for clients including changes/updates as requested
- Determine overall training needs for staff and ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development
- Working with appropriate stakeholders to ensure appropriate levels, with the right resources assigned, are in place
- Other job duties as assigned
The challenges ahead….
- Leverage the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and business methods to implement new way of working at 3DS
- Run with excellence 3DS people processes according to company cadence and guidelines.
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor’s degree Management, Communication or Art degree or related field preferred and or equivalent relative years of experience
- 6-7 years of leadership experience- required
- 3+ years of experience in CGI\
- 3+ years in the following Software- Maya/Unreal Engine
- Experience running a production unit with responsibility of delivering projects- required
- Ability to advise on efficiency and improvements
- Highly self-motivated, positive attitude with strong work ethics, integrity and a strong level of enthusiasm
- Proven work experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively across departments
- Ability to work independently and/or within a global collaborative team
- Ability to drive strategy, negotiate, plan and organize projects
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Effective Relationship building skills
- Automotive CGI experience a plus
- Nuke /Photoshop/After Effects or other- desired
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.