Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Spatial is actively searching for a Strategic Account Manager to join our growing global Sales Team in Europe. The Strategic Account Manager position can be located anywhere in Germany and will report directly to the Vice President of Business Development.
What will your role be?
The Strategic Account Manager will be challenged to target new opportunities for Spatial’s components and services and to manage, nurture and develop existing installed base clients, potentially, penetrating new domains and applications/solutions, driving incremental revenue.
The challenges ahead:
• You are an experienced negotiator and comfortable with developing a vision and strategy to evangelize Spatial’s products, concepts and value proposition to internal and external stakeholders, embracing a consultative, value-based sales methodology with a track record of transforming pipeline into accounts
• You are someone who enjoys a challenge and is motivated by achieving company objectives through hard work, collaborating with co-workers and achievement from your individual sales contribution to Spatial’s worldwide team
• You possess a winning attitude, ability to build trusted relationships/partnership, team spirit, ambition to achieve business objectives, and an eagerness to work and communicate with your European and Worldwide colleagues
• You are expected to grow your career with Spatial; you will be considered for future growth opportunities within Dassault Systemes and Spatial
Your key success factors:
• At least a Bachelor degree (Engineering preferred) or higher
• 4-5+ years’ experience in a sales position for CAD/CAM/CAE/BIM/Additive Manufacturing/Metrology industries &/or software markets, and at least 3+ years experience in selling solutions for international or large companies
• Proven experience in consultative value selling
• Understanding of 3D tools and technologies as well as software development process and business management issues
• Ability to develop meaningful business relationships, work effectively with all levels of an organization, define and develop strategic accounts plans
• Strong communications skills (Full professional proficiency in German and English language) are essential including presentation skills
• Readiness for regular business trips within Europe
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 20,000 talented professionals.