Imagine new horizons…
Dassault Systemes 3DEXCITE employs the world’s best artists and specialized professionals who share a common passion for shattering boundaries and creating magic. While we know a lot, we always want to know more. We foster comprehensive training and career development to build strong individuals that make stronger teams. What does 3DEXCITE do, follow this link for glimpse - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TCYYvGrpnA
What will your role be?
With the evolving complexity of CGI content creation; there is a need to ensure clear production alignment between the five different stakeholders. The role of the Program Manager will be to work closely with the Account Management and Project Management teams, understanding active brand initiatives and their relative timelines.
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for the creation and management of an overall production schedule, which will aid in cross-brand management of timelines and ultimately decision making on priorities.
The Sr. Project Manager will report to the head of 3DExcite’s Project Management organization, and will support ad-hoc delivery reporting that bridges across multiple brand teams. Ultimately, the Program Manager will manage the successful completion of the program and related projects to deliver the committed value and guarantee customer satisfaction, performance of the activities on Time, on Quality and on Budget.
The challenges ahead…
· Provide support during presales as such as assessing project needs, planning, and staffing and risk management.
· Lead and/or contribute to the definition of the Statement of Work (SOW).
Project Management/Program Management
· Understand program structure, launch plan and timing, and global program ownership.
· Advocate PMO Processes and Methodologies
· Manage and provide guidance to the project team. Contribute to central knowledge base / documentation. Create and manage program plan and scope throughout the lifecycle of Model year.
· Work collaboratively and with integrated team to deliver on projects
· In charge of project P&L: Drive all associated activities & resources to guarantee the committed quality, margin and scheduling criteria. Synthesize information for reports as needed for leadership and working team
· Provide guidance and support during execution of change management activities
· Ensure maximum reuse of existing best practices,
· Establish appropriate actions and plans to guarantee confidentiality and IP protection,
· Optimize resource utilization on the scope of the project
· Align teams to help ensure alignment of goals and to help resolve conflicting priorities
· Work with internal/external parties to meet timing and other project needs
Your key success factors?
· Bachelor’s degree in a Technical Field
· 5-7 years of experience in Services Project/Program Management
· Experience in Services & Consulting-preferred
· Understanding of 3DS products and technologies- preferred
· English proficiency is required
· Experience in Automotive industry is preferred
· Experience in the following areas-
o Manage Budgets and perform risk Analysis
o Portfolio Management
o Resource Planning
o Ability to manage several projects at a time
o Create project Specifications
o Customer relationship management
o Manage Contracts from start to finish
o Monitor Contractor performance
o Perform Escalation Procedure
o Track key performance indicators
o Commercial drive and support on developing revenue generation strategies
o Ability to advise on efficiency and improvements
o Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
o Highly self-motivated, positive attitude with strong work ethics, integrity and a strong level of enthusiasm
o Ability to work independently and/or within a global collaborative team
o Experience with Leading and presenting to others
o Ability to drive strategy, negotiate, plan and organize projects
o Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills
3DEXCITE drives marketing transformation with automated content production pipelines and collaborative networks based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.