Imagine new horizons….
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. 3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization.
The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries.
The 3DEXCITE Sr. Project Manager will be in charge of delivering committed value, guaranteeing customer satisfaction and performing activities on time, on quality and on budget in order to successfully complete customer projects. This role will be responsible for management of client relationships and support of the business in all aspects, including day-to-day operational management.
What will your role be?
- Support SOW creation
- Attend recurring client meetings, prep with team before meetings, inform stakeholders after meetings to ensure client delivery expectations are met
- Support client future planning, including but not limited to, globalizing virtual garage
- Build relationships with Dassault Systèmes
- Provide project leadership to internal teams, support via internal operation meetings to ensure workflow runs smoothly, help team prioritize work, break down barriers, trouble shoot and solve problems
- Manage data prep planning and all service requests, resource allocation, timelines and tracking
- Input requests into the system, follow up on approvals, assign and direct resources and ensure that deliveries are on schedule
- Collaborate with creative agencies as required
- Provide weekly status documents and/or conduct status meetings, manage data prep workflow and provide reporting documents to the client
- Other duties as assigned
The challenges ahead…
- Provide support during presales as such as assessing project needs, planning, and staffing and risk management.
- Lead and/or contribute to the definition of the Statement of Work (SOW).
Project Management/Program Management
- Understand program structure, launch plan and timing, and global program ownership.
- Advocate PMO Processes and Methodologies
- Manage and provide guidance to the project team. Contribute to central knowledge base / documentation. Create and manage program plan and scope throughout the lifecycle of Model year.
- Work collaboratively and with integrated team to deliver on projects
- In charge of project P&L: Drive all associated activities & resources to guarantee the committed quality, margin and scheduling criteria. Synthesize information for reports as needed for leadership and working team
- Provide guidance and support during execution of change management activities
- Ensure maximum use of existing best practices,
- Optimize resource utilization on the scope of the project
- Align teams to help ensure alignment of goals and to help resolve conflicting priorities
- Work with internal/external parties to meet timing and other project needs
Your Key Success Factors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Project Management or from a related field, any certifications in Project Management a plus
- 4-7 years’ experience in project management activities and/or account management including but not limited to: performance management and reporting, contracts and project resource management
- Understanding of marketing or experience having worked with marketing departments and/or marketing agencies- required
- Experience with CGI and/or animation required
- Experience in the following areas-
- Manage Budgets and perform risk Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Resource Planning
- Ability to manage several projects at a time
- Create project Specifications
- Customer relationship management
- Manage Contracts from start to finish
- Monitor Contractor performance
- Perform Escalation Procedure
- Track key performance indicators
- Commercial drive and support on developing revenue generation strategies
- Experience with Digital Production or Computer Graphics
- Automotive Industry Knowledge preferred
- Experience writing and managing SOWs
- Commercial Experience (customer facing roles)
- Ability to advise on efficiency and improvements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Highly self-motivated, positive attitude with strong work ethics, integrity and a strong level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and/or within a global collaborative team
- Experience with Leading and presenting to others
- Ability to drive strategy, negotiate, plan and organize projects
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Effective Relationship building skills
- Effective Communication and Negotiation Skills
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.