Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
Responsible for driving the vision and focus of Medidata’s Strategic Consulting Services. Create consulting offerings that support our customers efforts on platform implementations, digital transformations, and analytically driven operating models. Proactively identify and cultivate business opportunities that support the adoption and optimization of the Medidata Clinical Cloud.
Brings in-depth management planning experience and an intuitive ability to seamlessly lead the transformation of people, technologies, and medium- and large-scale processes through the development and implementation of effective change strategies. You will be responsible for developing and managing end-to-end change management programs that will enable service delivery transformations utilizing multiple change methodologies and tools to plan, manage, and deliver on enterprise change initiatives at strategic and tactical levels.
- Develop and drive the Change Management strategy/plan and change deliverables including organizational assessments - stakeholder analysis, leadership alignment, change readiness planning, communications planning and development, engagement activities, culture transformation, training strategy - and other areas of change management
- Lead transformation through organizational change management strategies and an architecture of solutions to support the implementation of strategic initiatives driving technology, process, and culture changes
- Promote alignment on strategies, goals, deliverables, and timelines by managing relationships to deliver value-based outcomes
- Develop reusable consulting assets to help improve quality of and accelerate time-to-delivery for client engagements
- Drive adoption and use of creative problem-solving practices, that focus on human centered solutions and outcomes.
- Work in collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams to create demand and preference for our consulting services.
- Identify consulting offerings that support digital transformations and analytically driven operating models.
- Ensure the strategic recommendations and creative deliverables surpass client expectations.
- Engage with senior level clients to collaborate on solutions and approaches to improve and grow their ability to meet business objectives.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients
- Facilitate turning ideas and initiatives into tangible results for both internal and external customers
- Effectively operate and be comfortable working with undefined criteria (gray space) to create defined deliverables.
- Maintain referenceable clients from beginning to end of the project life cycle
- If applicable, manages direct reports (i.e., hires, trains, appraises rewards, motivates, disciplines, creates Performance Improvement Plans, recommends termination as necessary, etc.)
- Drives consulting excellence by identifying and implementing industry best practice, best-in-class consulting methodologies.
- Collaborates as an active team member with other products and services departments, as well as Sales, Customer Success, People Team and Product Development as necessary
- Participates in direct customer and sales support as necessary
Your Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 12+ years of related experience with significant experience managing complex consulting engagements (Clinical Industry/Life Sciences experience, SaaS experience, IT/Software experience a plus)
- Highly motivated, experienced, and ambitious change management professional with a proven track record of engagement leadership and execution, and who will bring industry expertise, strategy thinking, and process improvements to deliver significant impact to our clients and practice.
- Thorough knowledge of change methodologies and concepts; able to apply them in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Change Management certification, preferred (e.g., CCMP, Prosci, etc.)
- Proven consulting and engagement management skills and prior consulting experience a must.
- Deep understanding of Clinical Development, Data Management and Analytics, preferred
- Expert knowledge and experience in consulting practices and methodologies.
- Superior project and customer management skills
- Technically savvy. Able to understand modern complex technical environments. ∙ Ability to become a ‘super-user’ of Medidata’s product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert in MS office software
- Expert Knowledge of data and tools used to manage customer service organizations
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Willingness to travel 50+%
Medidata requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for an accommodation as determined by Medidata, consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship on Medidata due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.