Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future.
Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS!
What Will Your Role Be?
Reporting to the Senior Director of Compensation, Benefits & Recognition, this role is responsible for helping to ensure the effectiveness of compensation plans and programs at 3DS
Your Challenges Ahead
- Adapt and implement 3DS compensation plans and programs across the Americas (U.S., Canada, Mexico and Latin America)
- Provide compensation analysis and guidance to help Managers make informed pay decisions
- Provide education and counsel to Human Resources and Managers for all compensation matters including:
- Evaluating new positions
- Placement within the 3DS compensation structure
- Assessing external market competitiveness
- Ensuring internal pay equity
- Aligning with 3DS diversity programs
- Oversee the annual Variable Pay Plan (VPP) for the Americas and serve as an internal expert supporting the annual VPP process
- Lead the annual compensation review (ACR) campaign for specific customer groups and provide training and support to HR and Managers throughout the ACR process
- Participate in annual salary surveys and utilize survey data to conduct external market analysis/benchmarking
- Support compensation integration of acquired companies
- Work closely with HR, Finance, Payroll, Sales Ops and other functional areas to ensure accurate compensation plan administration, policy compliance and financial controls
- Help ensure compensation data quality within PeopleSoft and other HR systems
- Help drive efficiencies through continuous process improvement
Your Key Success Factors
- Undergraduate degree (Finance, Accounting or Human Resources preferred)
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in compensation
- Advanced analytical skills including expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with salary surveys and compensation benchmarking tools (e.g. Radford, Comptryx, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to quickly resolve issues
- Self-directed with attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and comfortable with change
- Software industry experience is a plus but not required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.