Imagine New Horizons...
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with a passion for changing the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of the 3DEXPERIENCE Works universe!
The role of Industry Process Consultant (Technical Solutions Consultant - DELMIAWorks) will challenge you to master and promote a transformational and evolving portfolio of market-leading manufacturing enterprise resources planning business process solutions. You will make new users, drive portfolio adoption, make transformational contributions, and make partners and clients successful.
The Industry Process Consultant's mission is to reveal and demonstrate to partners and customers how to maximize the value of the Industry Process portfolio by applying the Value Engagement framework. The successful incumbent will drive partner and customer success by leveraging the 3DEXPERIENCE platform Industry roles and processes.
The Challenges Ahead...
Industry Process Consultants continually develop and apply knowledge of Manufacturing Execution and Resource Planning (ERP) capabilities while leveraging the vast 3DEXPERIENCE Works Platform roles and capabilities. You will master best-in-class design, manufacturing, sales, and marketing capabilities to amplify the adoption of our mainstream manufacturing ERP solutions from DELMIAWorks. You will be able to drive indirect channel success through manufacturing ERP solutions and the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
You will need to collaborate with DELMIAWorks Sales, Marketing, and Product Management, as well as regions across Europe, to drive success and scale the business. You will promote adopting our manufacturing ERP solutions through digital mediums and channels. You must exhibit solid skills based on a Design/Manufacturing background, and you must be able to apply that expertise to create content to fuel sales engagements at any point on the client's journey. Additionally, you must be ready to engage in specific sales opportunities as a technical sales contributor.
- You will be technically skilled in sales and marketing as an Industry Process Consultant. You will create content that fuels global customer land, expand, adapt, and renew for Customer Role Engagement related to Manufacturing ERP. You will apply your strong product and industry expertise, creativity, and professional skills to drive engagements and help partners and clients succeed.
- This role includes working with multiple DASSAULT SYSTEMES brands and functional geographical stakeholders to accomplish your objectives by contributing to and leading various individual and team settings.
- As an ideal applicant, you will have strengths in Design and Manufacturing ERP/MES product portfolio usage, industry experience, technical sales, professional collaboration skills, and digital content abilities.
Keys to Success:
Bachelor or Master of Science in a technical field or similar experience. Strong industrial background or experience working in or supporting manufacturing. An advanced business degree is a plus.
- Experience in a customer-facing pre-sales role in the CAD, Manufacturing ERP/MES software industry. A strong candidate will have a background in one or more MES/ERP solutions.
- Certification in one or more MES/ERP systems is a definite plus.
- Expertise in pre-sales activities, such as qualification, discovery, solution engineering, demonstration, and collaborating with delivery implementation services and post-sales support.
- Exposure to and knowledge of mainstream product design/development, mechanical/electrical engineering, and manufacturing business processes; able to articulate and affect mainstream digital business transformations in different industries.
- Ability to understand and distill customer requirements into a demonstration and present the solution with confidence and poise.
- Demonstrable expertise in digital content production and indirect channel enablement.
- Digital content production experience (videography, script writing, graphics production, video editing, voiceover, and live host).
- Strong in-person and/or virtual presentation abilities.
- Flexible to work in various contexts, from individual contributor to leading various-sized projects across multiple geographies.
- Knowledge of indirect channel and partner business practices and operations.
- Working knowledge of project management and experience leading project teams are a plus.
- Demonstrated examples of taking ownership in the context of business transformation.
- Knowledge of Selling methodologies and Technical Sales processes.
- Digital Marketing and/or Product Management, Product Marketing knowledge.
- Teamwork, Self-Development, Decision Making, Presenting to others, and Client focused.
- Ability to travel up to 25-50%.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.