Imagine New Horizons
Spatial is a leading software development company that creates highly technical SDKs for a variety of industries, including CAD, CAM, CAE, Manufacturing, and Virtual Reality. Our products include 3D Modeling, 3D Visualization, Meshing and CAD Interoperability SDKs. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible software solutions, and are seeking a Solution Consultant to join our Product team.
What will your role be?
As the Solution Consultant for the product team, you will be responsible for evaluating our portfolio of products, putting together product solutions for different industries, and helping product management develop a plan for features to make our portfolio more cohesive. You will also work closely with our Customer Success and Development teams to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers and are easy to use.
- Evaluate our portfolio of products, including 3D Modeling, 3D Visualization, Meshing and CAD Interoperability SDKs, and determine critical missing functionality to improve suitability for different customer industries, including CAD, CAM, CAE, Manufacturing, and Virtual Reality.
- Work with the technical sales and services teams to identify areas where our products can be improved
- Identify and recommend changes to make our portfolio more cohesive.
- Develop a plan for new features and functionality for our products, based on customer needs and industry trends in 3D Modeling, 3D Visualization, Meshing and CAD Interoperability.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create product marketing materials and ensure that our products are properly positioned in the CAD, CAM, CAE, Manufacturing, and Virtual Reality markets.
- Conduct market research to stay informed of industry trends and competitive products in 3D Modeling, 3D Visualization, Meshing and CAD Interoperability space.
- Collaborate with other members of the product team to ensure that our products are consistent with the company's overall strategy.
- Work with customers to understand their needs and develop solutions that meet their requirements.
- Travel to customer locations, trade shows, and other events as needed (up to 25% of the time).
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or a related field, Master’s is a plus.
- 1+ years' experience in technical sales, software development, technical product management or a related field.
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in C++.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with 3D Modeling, 3D Visualization, Meshing or CAD interoperability SDKs is a plus.
- Computational geometry knowledge is a plus.
- Willingness to get hands on with our products and work directly with customers to develop solutions.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a passion for technology and product management, we would love to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and contribute to the development of innovative software products for 3D Modeling and CAD Interoperability.
Compensation for the this role will be commensurate with experience. The total expected compensation range will be between $100,000 and $120,000 USD, representing the base salary (or annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and target bonus.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.