Role Description & Responsibilities
In order to support the growth of Dassault Systèmes, your responsibilities include the following:
· Define and propose a transformation path toward an integrated Global Solution, enabling the customer to achieve his business objectives leveraging 3DS Know How and technologies powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, through the Value Engagement model.
· Define Global Solution Architecture leveraging 3DS Know How to support customer business objectives, highlighting committed value, and taking extra care of feasibility and delivery effort.
· Plan and lead the business blue print following Best of business practices and leveraging 3DEXPERIENCE standard functionalities. This includes requirement gathering, gap identification/ gap resolution, scope definition, 3DEXPERIENCE detail process design, solution architecture definition, creation of detailed functional designs for extensions, User Acceptance Testing, go-live cutover strategy definition and go-live activities support. Define system integration architecture and design detailed solution.
· Contribute with Business Consultant to capture customer business processes.
· Challenge customer business processes in regard of value creation and business transformation.
· Leverage collaboration between 3DS organization around a common view of the solution architecture for project success and customer satisfaction.
· Ensure the alignment of the delivered solution with the committed (SoW) project scope.
· Lead the execution of training activities for customers and partners (3DEXPERIENCE standard training, 3DEXPERIENCE configuration best practices training, customer solution training).
· Assess Customer Opportunity in regards of feasibility, value and risks. Work Together with pre-sales consultant and partners to assess technical risks of projects in presales Stage and to advise on approach of positioning.
· Provide expertise in 3DEXPERIENCE functionalities to support pre-sales and solution design in the areas of PLM, Digital Manufacturing and MBSE Engineering.
· To articulate business value of 3DEXPERIENCE applications to potential customers and partners.
· Support our partners and/or customers in all the above activities.
The challenges ahead
You will be responsible for deliver revenue plan by executing an overall sales strategy to increase 3DS penetration and revenue growth on a mid and long term basis.
You will play a key role within DS as a change agent, to achieve harmony and synergy with the brands and channels.
What's in it for you?
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
· Education Level: Bachelor’s degree or above, Engineering or Science graduates
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in a PLM/Digital Manufacturing/MBSE functional role( either business or IT) providing familiarity with business procedures and practices. Minimum of 5 years of PLM solution architecting experiences in multiple services projects. Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experiences with ENOVIA/DELMIA/CATIA & MBSE related applications
· Strong understanding of the service business in the region
· Experience in business process design for engineering and manufacturing. Must be able to help customers to prioritize business requirements to meet budget and timing constraint
· Knowledge of Product Design, Development and Manufacturing process (Project Management, Requirement Management, System Architecture Design, Model Based Design, 3Digital Mockup, Model Management, BOM management and Change management, Manufacturing Process Design, Work Instruction Creation, Maintenance Engineering ) and Industry knowledge of our target industries including Transportation and Mobility, Aerospace and Defense, Hi-Tech and Industrial Equipment
· Experiences of projects experiences in domains including but not limited to BOM/CAD management, product management, configuration management, change management, project management, requirement management, digital manufacturing / MBOM / BOP, MBSE, SPDM, etc.
· Experiences of PLM integration processes (PLM-ERP, PLM-MES/MOM, PLM-PLM) and solution definition
· Familiarity with 3DS Company, product portfolios and technologies including but not limited to 3DEXPERIENCE platform architecture, ENOVIA, CATIA, DELMIA and / or SIMULIA, etc.
· Knowledge of consulting skills to situational contexts. Consulting skill to assist customer in requirement definition, business process change and solution proposal
· Competencies of articulating corporate strategy and vision
· Demonstration of strong customer & project leadership
· Demonstration of necessary services business development skills
· Good communication & negotiation capabilities
· Exhibition of creative thinking
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent presentation skills
· Oral and written proficiency with the English language
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 20,000 talented professionals.