Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes Services’ mandate is to ensure successful deployments of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, helping our customers achieve their product innovation objectives and gain in productivity. This immediate position will have a focus within the Life Sciences and High Tech industries to engage with customers to deploy our solutions in their environment. Are you motivated by complex technical challenges? Do you have a passion for engaging with customers? Come be part of the 3DEXPERIENCE. #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
In this role, you will be on the leading edge of Dassault Systemes’ platform solutions interacting with fortune 500 customers in the Life Science, High Tech or other industries and be accountable for the customer relationship. You will be part of the Dassault Systemes Services’ team responsible for implementing the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. Gathering customer requirements, detailing their as-is process and modeling what their to-be process will look like and detailing the ROI. Working with a team of consultants to map out the technical solution that will achieve the customer's goals. Having a real passion for technology and working towards customer and business success are some of the motivating factors of our best Solution Architects.
Candidates for this role can be based anywhere in the USA.
The challenges ahead
Client Engagement Process
- Support Account Executive in defining solution elements of our software
- Participate in Proposal development and review process, ensure that proposals and statements of works fully align with client’s requirements
- Effectively communicate capabilities and functionality of the software solutions to client executive leadership
- Collaborate with our support, R&D and industry solutions organizations to bring critical issues to resolution
Solution Definition and Deployment
- Understand and formalize customer business issues/drivers and requirements
- Evaluate solution approach options and available technology to ensure final proposal delivers capabilities that are defined in the industry process referential to the maximum extent possible
- Identify functionality in the project's design that can be best implemented as a generic solution supported by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform’s Industry Best Practices
- Ensure detailed user case scenarios are defined and approved for each client solution being deployed
- Define technical objectives, process requirements, constraints, and scope of the solution to be deployed
- Identify and design enterprise system interface and data migration requirements
- Write the functional specifications for the customer and Industry Services technical teams, in line with Industry’s Best Practices
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor in Engineering or similar discipline
- 5-10 years’ experience in similar activities
- Experience presenting Enterprise level solutions to executive management
- Experience with large scale deployments of new solutions
- Experience with Business process definition and reengineering.
- Experience with 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, ENOVIA V6, Matrix One or other PLM deployments
- Knowledge of how to apply PLM and/or CAD/CAM/Simulation/Automation capabilities to large organizations to enable customer strategic initiatives to be deployed in an engineering environment
- 5 years of experience or more with in depth knowledge of processes, standards and regulations in either the Life Science, High Tech or other industries
- Ability to collaborate with a diversity of customer's teams to address important issues and to resolve them
- Ability to provide project leadership to a large implementation team
- Familiarity and conceptual understanding of Web Application servers (WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.)
- Travel - 10 - 50%
- Services & consulting experience
- Experience working within a project delivery lifecycle
- Model Base System Engineering (MBSE) background a plus
- Unified Architecture Framework (UAF) background a plus
- CATIA V5/V6 background a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.