Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes (3DS), we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- Identify and propose a transformation path toward an integrated Global Solution, enabling the customer to achieve his business objectives leveraging 3DS Know How and technologies powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, through our Value Engagement model.
- Define Software and IT System architecture by evaluating and translating customer business needs
- Outline this integrated Global Solution enabling the customer to perform his Business strategy providing:
- The coverage of this whole business processes with the expected business value while guarantying the final workability and relevancy of the solution
- The contribution to the Business Objectives achievement leveraging 3DS know how within the valuable usage of 3DEXPERIENCE platform according the Industry Business Challenge of the customer.
- The expertise on the Value Engagement process to operate and orchestrate the solution Engineering from the Solution Vision to the Solution Delivery
- Assess Customer Opportunity in regards of feasibility, value and risks
- Contribute with Business Consultant to capture customer business processes
- Challenge customer business processes in regard of value creation and business transformation
- Define Global Solution Architecture leveraging 3DS Know How to support customer business objectives, highlighting committed value, and taking extra care of feasibility and delivery effort
Key Success Factors
- Engineering Degree (or equivalent) with 3 - 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Background in Software Architecture; able to develop software architecture to define a solution
- Global knowledge of 3DEXPERIENCE Services and Value
- Experience working within a project delivery lifecycle
- Deep knowledge of Energy and Materials Industry standards & business processes
- Agile development
- Agile project management
- Analyze business processes
- Analyze business requirements
- Apply company policies
- Cloud technologies
- Communicate with customers
- Computer programming
- Computer technology
- Customer relationship management
- Define software architecture
- Define technology strategy
- Execute feasibility study
- Follow company standards
- Forecast workload
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.