Imagine new horizons
Dassault Systemes’ Apriso software is a market leader in global manufacturing operations management solutions.
The Services Team at Apriso works with clients to analyze their needs and develop the delivery projects. Are you highly motivated, driven to excellence, team oriented and ready to take advantage of an incredible opportunity? This could be your chance to join a specialized team of professional involved in projects for Fortune 500 companies. We want to talk to you!
What will your role be?
The Solution Architect will provide technical leadership for the definition, design, and implementation of Apriso based MES solution. In this role you will set the expectations, provide insight into the solutions to be provided, create prototypes and functional and technical specifications. In addition, you will provide the architectural design that will be the foundation for the implementation.
Candidates can be based anywhere in the United States.
The challenges ahead
- Architect solutions using the best business practices utilizing the Apriso Software suite of products
- Create conceptual designs, process definitions/functional business blueprints based on identified requirements
- Develop and implement processes to evaluate, capture, and apply best practices and lessons learned
- Perform handover of the Blueprints to the Project/Delivery Managers and/or Implementation Leads
- Create appropriate technical designs based on functional specifications
- Promotes the development and use of repeatable solutions with focus on reusable templates and time to value
- Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to partners and customers
- Provide assistance to Project Managers for Pre-Sales RFP and questions from Field Pre Sales Consultants
- Assist in providing technical and functional help for packaging solutions for vertical industries
- Lead internal process improvement of Apriso business practices and procedures
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Required)
- Master’s Degree in related field (Preferred)
- Experience in implementing MESsoftware for key modules such as Production, Quality and Warehouse.
- Strong Exposure to MES implementations – architecting and implementing - including automation, production monitoring and execution, quality planning and execution, detailed scheduling and sequencing and interfaces to ERP
- Knowledge of material management as it pertains to the shop floor. Understanding of different replenishment strategies (Push/Pull, Kanban)
- Working knowledge of Project Management and presentation software business tools
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Minimum of 8 years in a Supply Chain/ LES/ MES/ ERP/Automation functional / technical role (either business or I.T.) providing familiarity with business processes and practices
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the Information Technology Industry
- Programming background with C#, SQL/PL SQL, Java and web based technologies
- SAP or Oracle applications experience is a plus
- Experience using Biztalk Server, SAP Business Connector is a plus.
- Business Process Certifications, such as APICS, CPIM is a plus
- Strategic Program Certifications, such as Six Sigma Black Belt is a plus
- Understanding of RF and RFID technologies and devices is a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel - up to 75% in the United States
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.