SOLIDWORKS User Success Engineer
Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS, we empower people with a passion for changing the world.
Join our high performing technical support team to help our customers as they leverage the power of the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform and SOLIDWORKS solutions to shape a better future.
What will your role be?
The primary objective of the SOLIDWORKS User Success Engineer is to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction by delivering proactive and reactive technical support services to our partners and clients in their use of 3DS SOLIDWORKS solutions.
- Provide Technical Support: analyse, resolve and document customer problems. Determine the source of the problem (software defect, installation, usage, data) and identify bypass methodologies when appropriate. Validate software code corrections against customer scenarios.
- Educate: share knowledge with SOLIDWORKS resellers and clients in the implementation and administration of the solution and also the troubleshooting and resolution of issues. Create technical best practice guides, blog posts and knowledge base content. Mentor team members and share expertise.
- Advocate: Establish yourself as a Trusted Advisor to our partners and customers. Represent customers within 3DS SOLIDWORKS R&D.
- Prevention: identify opportunities to increase customer retention, grow adoption and reduce support workload.
- Technical Support Account Management services: gain awareness of customer health and needs. Create strong customer relationships through the review and understanding of customers’ issues, business processes, technical environments, solution upgrade and migration plans.
The challenge ahead
- Establish a high level of proficiency with 3DEXPERIENCE® platform and SOLIDWORKS solutions
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the support systems, tools and processes.
- Quickly become established in the role and deliver a high volume of work to the required level of quality and efficiency.
Your key success factors:
- Previous experience in engineering, technical support or customer success roles in the design, engineering, manufacturing, Information Technology, or software industries.
- Degree or HND level 5 in an Engineering or IT discipline.
- A high level of ability with SOLIDWORKS or 3D MCAD (mechanical computer aided design) software
- Certification with SOLIDWORKS solutions (e.g. Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional)
- Knowledge of end-user processes for mechanical design, manufacturing, PLM administration and
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to meet objectives, goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem solving skills, a curious mind and the ability to perform under pressure
- English and other European languages beneficial
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.