Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com.
What will your role be?
The Industry Process Consultant for SOLIDWORKS ECAD Solutions is a member of the NAM Sales organization at Dassault Systemes (DS) SOLIDWORKS. The organization sells its products - SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDWORKS Simulation, SOLIDWORKS PDM, SOLIDWORKS Composer, SOLIDWORKS Electrical, etc - using sales campaigns done indirectly by employing VARs in the DS Professional Solutions Channel. This role will manage the technical team activities to support the SOLIDWORKS ECAD revenue plan for the North American GEO in the Professional Solutions sales channel.
The Industry Process Consultant for SOLIDWORKS ECAD Solutions is responsible for providing comprehensive technical pre-sales support in all areas of North America (Canada/USA).
The tasks include:
· Developing and coaching resellers and fellow employees on SOLIDWORKS Electrical demonstrations, specific product positioning, new product releases, competitive overviews, and contributing to help sell other products in the 3DEXPERIENCE Works portfolio.
· The role acts as the primary SOLIDWORKS Electrical technical pre-sales resource for North America's WEST and CENTRAL areas.
· Support the Strategic Accounts team in pre-sales support such as discovery calls, product presentations (demos), coaching, etc.
· Help develop sales and/or marketing content such as product video overview, demonstration content, what's new information, etc.
Key Success Factors
Bachelor of Sciences in engineering or similar experience with a strong electrical engineering background
Industry experience with ECAD products or a Technical Sales role is preferred.
· Advise on efficiency improvements
· Consult with technical staff
· Identify new business opportunities
· Keep up to date on product knowledge
· Building an account strategy
· Verbal communication
· Solving problems
· Presenting to others
· Leading others
Note: Compensation for the role will be commensurate with experience. The total expected compensation range will be between $145,000 and $155,000, representing the base salary (or annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and target bonus.
SOLIDWORKS leads the global 3D computer-aided design (CAD) industry with easy-to-use 3D software that trains and supports the world's engineering and design teams as they drive tomorrow's product innovation.