Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Serving over 200,000 customers in 12 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world and create future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
• Development of new features
• Maintaining the code, refactoring
• Analyzing performance and implementing improvements
• Researching new technologies, creating prototypes for new solutions
• Assisting in authoring and reviewing technical product documentation
Your key success factors:
• 2+ years of industry experience developing commercial systems and applications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Knowledge of any of the following will be a plus: C# and .NET platform
• Knowledge and understanding of design patterns and algorithms
• Communicative in English
Why is it worth joining us:
• Opportunity to work for the second biggest software company in Europe
• Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience
• Multinational work environment
• Internal and external trainings, participation in DEV conferences
• Private health care with full dental, life Insurance and additional benefits (Multisport, a parking spot, integration events, flexible working hours, PPE)
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – Join us!
Please include the following clause: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Dassault Systèmes Sp. z o. o., located in Kraków 30-347, ul. Kapelanka 42B, for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”
DELMIA helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of global operations to re-imagine business for achieving sustainable excellence and delivering orchestration across value networks.