Imagine new horizons….
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? Here at DASSAULT SYSTEMES, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together, helping people and businesses around the world create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow.
DELMIAWorks, a brand of Dassault Systemes, was born on the shop floor and has been evolving for over 30 years to become a leader in MES and ERP software for manufacturers. Our software helps run almost all aspects of a manufacturing business; from quoting to shipping, business financials to cost accounting, and communicating with the manufacturing machines.
DELMIAWorks is looking for a motivated Software Support Engineer to join our team in Paso Robles, CA as a preferred location or other U.S. Dassault Systemes office location are welcomed. This role is for a client-focused Software Support Engineer with a solid technical background and understanding of accounting practices to provide post-sales support for our enterprise software solution. #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- Software Support Engineers primarily focus on providing world class product support via phone, email, service portal, and chat to customers in their use of the Accounting Suite of products within our enterprise software
- Our support model enables support engineers to work directly with customers to diagnose and solve a range of issues, including but not limited to: user education, bug reporting, back end data analysis/troubleshooting, and working with R&D to improve the quality of the DELMIAWorks software
- DELMIAWorks Support Engineers document customer issues and create articles within our Knowledge Base regarding product functionality, usage, workarounds, methodology, and resolutions of common problems encountered.
- Other duties as assigned
The challenges ahead…
- Use your knowledge of the software to help our customer’s finance teams review and troubleshoot data or software issues to create and maintain accurate records and audit trails
- Work to determine the source of, reproduce, and validate solutions for customer problems
- Exceed customer response time and case resolution expectations by continually learning new features, updates, and processes within both the software and the department
- Collaborate with colleagues on cases through mentoring and brainstorming to provide creative customer solutions
- Support our reputation as a company providing excellent quality software and support to our DELMIAWorks customers
Your Key Success Factors?
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Computer Science, Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering, Business, Mathematics, Accounting, etc.) required – work experience can be considered in lieu of a BS
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Be an avid problem solver with a strong desire to be in a customer-facing role
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and deliver quality solutions under pressure
- Detail-oriented with ability to adjust in a dynamic environment
- Be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Comfortable working across regions and cultures
- English proficiency is required
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team structure
- Comfortable working in a Windows desktop environment
- Prior experience delivering technical support for enterprise software
- Experience working within finance, bookkeeping, or cost accounting software
- A working knowledge of accounting functions including AP, AR, GL, financial reporting, and cost accounting
"Compensation for the role will be commensurate with experience. The total expected compensation range will be between $45,000-$65,000, representing the base salary (or annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and target bonus”.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.