Imagine new horizons:
Improve SolidWorks PDM Tools, Automation, and API. Create infrastructure to support automated testing, migration needs, and general product improvements.
What will your role be?
Candidate will join SolidWorks PDM development team within R&D division of SolidWorks. The SolidWorks PDM team is responsible for very popular Data Management software used for managing SolidWorks Data/files called "SOLIDWORKS PDM".
The challenges ahead
- Candidate will be responsible for tools, API, and automation infrastructure needed to support better automated testing, customer migration needs, and performance improvements for SolidWorks PDM.
- Candidate will design and implement tools, infrastructure, and features in SOLIDWORKS PDM.
- Candidate will improve quality of SOLIDWORKS PDM through architectural improvements, better infrastructure for automated testing, fixing quality issues, refactoring, and through general improvement of the application.
- Projects will be vertical in nature and include work needed from user interface to backend servers.
- This individual will work closely with other team members, QA, and product definition in creating solutions.
- The work is heavily dependent upon effective programming capabilities, knowledge of windows programming, as well as understanding of a complex architecture.
- The individual will be part of a highly qualified and successful goal oriented team.
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor's with 2 to 3 years of experience
- Master's degree with internship experience will be considered
- Must have strong working knowledge of computer science and professional work experience with all Windows OS development environments including C++/ C#
- Must have very good knowledge of SQL programming and extensive experience of working with Microsoft SQL server, and ability to tune SQL code for high performance
- Experience with multi-threaded and parallel programming is essential
- Experience of working on database performance tuning, query optimization is essential
- Familiatity with data management software like SolidWorks PDM, Enovia, Source control systems like Git/TFS is an asset
- Any Web development experience is a definite plus
- Familiarity with agile development is preferred
- Must have ability to design and implement software algorithms as a part of an overall complex software system
- Individual should demonstrate an awareness and understanding of achieving goals and meeting milestones with an ability to work individually or as a part of a team with good communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.