Imagine new horizons...
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, ENOVIA delivers collaborative innovation software that helps business professionals plan their definition of success. ENOVIA enables you to securely collaborate and innovate together to build and execute a successful plan -- one that is flexible, allowing continuous optimization, real-time progress tracking and compliance with standards and regulations to transform market opportunities into marketplace advantages.
Here at DASSAULT SYSTEMES, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Design and manage delivery for new and continuous improvement of software in order to provide World Class Apps, Services &Technologies delivering experiences & value to end-users for specification management and for copy and artwork management for labeling. Continuously improve deliveries based on usage & user feedbacks.
The challenges ahead
- Understand user requirements and design capabilities in order to deliver best in class experiences
- Propose relevant enhancements by understanding the relevant business process and user behavior
- Understand the portfolio plans, committed values, and position new developments in this context
- Understand competitive products landscape in the scope of their work
- Learn and stay at the state of the art on software development practices, technologies
- Analyze code usage metrics to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvements
- Oversee feasibility study (prototype, POC) to validate: Technology / components proposal with Architects User experience proposal with user experience Designer
- Validate software architecture with Architects (Systems Architect, Service/App/Techno Architect, and Engineering Architect), respecting architecture Standards / Patterns
Your key success factors
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or STEM field
• 4+ years’ experience in developing enterprise web based software applications
• Experience with automated web application testing using tools such as Jasmine and Selenium
• Deep knowledge of modern web standards: HTML5, CSS, JSON
Additional Skills & Experiences:
• Experience with coding in at least one of the following: Java, C++, C#
• Comfortable with package managers such as Yarn, NPM, Gulp, or Grunt.
• Good object oriented design skills.
• Experience in cross-platform compatibility and responsive design.
• Strong eye for UX/UI design.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Continually looking for ways to improve.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.