Imagine new horizons…
Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
DELMIA, a brand in the Dassault Systèmes portfolio helps industries and services to collaborate, model, optimize, and perform their operations. Operational excellence requires harmony across the value network. DELMIA provides solutions to leverage the virtual world of modeling and simulation with the real world of operations to provide a complete solution to value network stakeholders: From suppliers, to manufacturers, to logistics and transportation providers, to service operators and workforces.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to develop and maintain our best in class suite of enterprise software for manufacturing operations management.
What will your role be?
You will be part of a small, energetic agile development team that is dedicated to delivering high-quality, high-value software. We utilize leading-edge technologies to deliver a comprehensive suite of manufacturing operations management products. Our team collaborates closely with product managers, stakeholders, and customers to provide a best in class solution.
The challenges ahead…..
Developing and supporting the next generation of features in the manufacturing operations management space, requiring an inventive and driven team.
Adopt 3DEXPERIENCE Platform strategy and concepts
Learn and stay at the state of the art on business processes within the domain of responsibilities
Ensure knowledge sharing with the relevant R&D teams about the dependencies
Share knowledge within and outside the team on produced development and technical components
Comply with related R&D processes and meet key activity and performance indicators
Your Key Success Factors?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Broad technical knowledge in design patterns, object-oriented design and implementation, unit testing, and software development methodologies.
- Proficiency in C# or other .NET languages
- Nice to have:
- Java or other JVM-based enterprise technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team.
- Work effectively with development teams in other sites
- Have a rigorous, inventive, open minded, and appetite to learn
- Comfortable with working across regions and culture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver under pressure
- Highly self-motivated, positive attitude with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to adjust in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills: define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Experience with modern web technologies including Typescript, Angular, CSS preprocessors, etc.
- Experience with DevOps and Agile practices and procedures
- Experience designing, implementing and delivering cloud systems
- Project or technical leadership experience
- Knowledge of RDBMS such as MS SQL or Oracle
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.