Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world and create the future.
What will your role be?
As a member of the EMAG Low Frequency Applications team, design, develop and continuously improve applications for the 3DEXPERIENCE focussing on the analysis of electrical machines. You are responsible to draft and implement functions and workflows enabling end users to perform complex numerical analyses.
The location could be either in our Darmstadt office on-site with the team, or another 3DS location in Germany such as Stuttgart, Munich, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Hamburg or Berlin.
The challenges ahead:
• Work with field teams to understand customer workflows and requirements
• Collaborate with colleagues in the field of electromagnetic simulation
• Develop competitive applications tailored for different industries e.g. Transportation and Mobility or Industrial Equipment
• Draft, design and implement functionality matching the requirements of the stakeholders
• Implement and maintain unit and integration tests
• Define acceptance tests for your development projects
Your key success factors:
• PhD degree (or Masters with equivalent expertise) in Physics, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with strong focus on software development. Graduates are welcome to apply such as experienced candidates.
• Profound knowledge in electromagnetics or an aligned discipline
• Experience in numerical simulation of electrical machines is a plus
• Passion for writing efficient, clean and modular code in C++ (UI and backend)
• Profound knowledge of COM/CORBA technology is a plus
• Familiar with tools such as version control systems, bug trackers, development environments…
• Follow established workflows such as agile development processes
• Excellent communication skills
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.