Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS!
The Challenges Ahead
We are seeking a key Integration Developer who will deliver critical and high quality integrations that enable our business users to integrate the data across the required systems.
What will your role be?
- Understand user requirements to deliver best in class integration solutions.
- Leverage algorithms, theories and technologies.
- Plan appropriate user interfaces.
- Identify and manage dependencies with other components.
- Develop code, migrate changes, run unit tests according to the required processes, and provided metrics.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within the team.
- Improve code quality.
- Provide maintenance when needed.
- Resolve incidents.
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments and look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc.
- Support Production and Non-production environments.
- Participate in monthly drops.
- Interact with IT Infrastructure management team for hardware reviews.
Your Key Success Factors
- Conferred Bachelor’s degree in STEM-related concentration.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in managing software development lifecycle. Will accept a Master’s degree in Engineering (any), Computer Science, or a directly related field of study in lieu of 2+ years of experience.
- Technical expertise in the following:
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- XML, XSL, XPath, XQuery, WSDL, JSON
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Any Integration Middleware Software (Mulesoft, WSO2, WebSphere, WebMethods, Tibco, etc)
- DevOps - Jenkins/Gitlab (nice to have)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills; Able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Great sense of ownership on assigned tasks.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.