Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
What will your role be?
As a member of the multi-physics team, design, develop and continuously improve the Conjugate Heat Transfer (CHT) solver of our Electronics Cooling solution for the CST Studio Suite. You are responsible to select and implement the best algorithms and technologies to provide a competitive product to end users.
The challenges ahead:
• Integrate new features into existing CFD workflows for cooling of electronic devices
• Define new functionality and acceptance tests for your development projects
• Create coupled workflows in the fields of electronics cooling and electromagnetic simulation
• Develop competitive products including solver- and frontend development in C++
• Work with Sales & Support to understand customer workflows and requirement
• Focus on turning a technical solution into a user-friendly, high-quality customer product
Your key success factors:
• Master or PhD degree in Computational Physics or equivalent with strong focus on simulation software development
• Passion for writing clean and maintainable code in C++ (UI and backend)
• Experience in electromagnetics, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and heat transfer simulation
• Knowledge in numerical methods such as finite volume, meshing is a plus
• Experience in high-performance computing (HPC), GPGPU (CUDA), OpenMP
• Team player with strong communication skills and a habit to make things happen
• Familiar with agile development processes and tools
• Interest to work for a sustainable company
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.