Imagine new horizons...
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
What will your role be?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a development team delivering the next generation of multi-physics based simulation applications embedded within 3D design environment.
The challenges ahead:
- Deliver top quality web applications and services
- Participating in design, implementation and maintenance of various aspects of a web application: client UI, backend services, client-backend communication, process orchestration and management, session management, etc.
- Setting up the infrastructure and documenting the design and web services
- Deliver unit tests and enablers for test automation to prevent regressions
- Work with software Architects and senior developers to build a robust and scalable software infrastructure
Your key success factors:
- Hands-on experience with web application development, deep understanding of the full web stack and deploying services on Cloud
- Excellent grasp of web architecture and networking protocols
- Extensive experience with IDEs and DevOps tools like, Gitlab
- Ability to work in a large cross functional team at a fast pace
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering with 3+ years of experience with designing and developing complex commercial software systems
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.