Imagine new horizons:
- More than 2.9 million product designers and engineers worldwide, representing more than 210,800 organizations, use SOLIDWORKS to bring their designs to life-from the coolest gadgets to innovations that deliver a better tomorrow
- By providing best-in-class, tightly integrated tools for every area of product development and management, SOLIDWORKS enables our customers to accelerate each stage of the development cycle by allowing all disciplines to work concurrently, starting with concepts all the way through to manufacturing
What will your role be?
- This intellectually and professionally challenging role will be responsible for building, deploying, monitoring and managing our drafting software functionality
- You will be an integral part of a small and dedicated team within the SolidWorks R&D division developing key functionalities for a new cloud based drafting application and identifying issues and helping organization to gain edge over competition.
The challenges ahead
- The successful candidate thrives on improving key features of the drafting app, help improving performance and suggest new features to the application gain competitive edge over other apps in the market
- Stay current on the latest technological developments in the DevOps discipline require to ensure Continuous Delivery of the application
- Review and assess the risk of changes throughout the release process
- Analyzing/optimizing large amounts of data and suggest improvements area in the application
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor's, or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-4 years of experience
- Strong background in C++ required
- Experience with SQL is required
- Experience with PowerShell, GIT, Grafana desired
- Experience with Web Services Technologies (SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST) desired
- Experience with Internet Protocols (HTTP, DNS, TCP, UDP) desired
- Cloud platform (AWS/virtualization) experience desired
- Experience with database design is desired
- Experience with Unit testing frame works such as NUnit or XUnit
- CI Server administration experience using Jenkins desired
- Great software design skills and sound engineering instincts
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible working style required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.