Imagine New Horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
The SIMULIA Strategic Partnerships Director role define and implement strategic partnerships with external technology alliance partners (software, applications, components, hardware and content) in support of the brand and corporate partnership programs.
Your Challenges Ahead
- Identify targets based on multiple sources: brands, industries & exec & customers inputs
- Define the priorities, sequence and planning for those prospects
- Engage with prospects, create Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) with partners and other 3DS stakeholders, negotiate & finalize contract with Legal teams and create PID (Product information description) with R&D stakeholders.
- Maintain a priority list for Partnerships existing and candidates.
- Participate in the onboarding and screening process for prospective partners
- Understand the changing competitive nature of technology relationships and position Dassault Systèmes interests accordingly, enabling a win-win relationship
- Contribute to define, make evolve and run Partnership Frameworks & T&Cs for existing and new partners
- Manage Partnership processes according to the company guidelines, including influencing executives and relevant stakeholders
- Be able to grasp concepts related to purchasing, invoicing and purchase orders with respect to software procurement
- Complete special projects as needed or requested
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Works with minimal supervision; proactively escalates issues when unable to resolve on own
Your Key Success Factors
- Master's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum fifteen years' experience in a professional environment, preferably in the software or IT hardware space
- Solid negotiation skills with previous experience on contracts negotiations with third party
- Familiar with software interfaces and APIs
- Knowledgeable in aspects of relationship building with third party software companies
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand various business models and business terms
- Highly organized with the ability to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Strong networking skills with ability to work with virtual teams
- Ability to learn and use new software tools and applications
- This role may require limited travel to Dassault Systèmes events and meetings
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.