Join us as a SIMULIA Sales Expert in Denmark!
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world.
The SIMULIA Brand ‘Reveals the World we live in’ through a wide engineering portfolio including SPDM, FEA Analysis, CFD, Electromagnetics, Vibroacoustics and Acoustic Fatigue. We also partner with CATIA to bring MODSIM as well as BIOVIA to bring unprecedented value to our customers.
Join our great team that is creating value and helping our customers to be more innovative and sustainable! In this role you will:
• Define a successful sales strategy to hit revenue target and sustain growth objectives leveraging sales initiatives.
• Share Dassault Systèmes and SIMULIA value and strategic vision for a long term business transformation.
• Leverage our 3DEXPERIENCE Platform as our channel for clients’ relationships and align 3DS Ecosystem activities & deliverables.
• Perform end-to-end customer engagements from open lead to close.
• Transform marketing and sales leads into opportunities; and orchestrate Dassault Systèmes answer to Request For Proposal.
• Manage stakeholders demands with customer satisfaction; achieve a rolling 5 quarter rolling pipeline to target and focus on new reach wins in new departments and companies
• As a highly customer focused individual, you will have the ability to put the customer at the heart of everything you do by establishing, building and nurturing relationships with the customer. You will deliver confident sales pitch to the customer and implementing sales strategies; as well as establish and build quality business relationships across multiple regions.
• Degree, Masters or PhD qualification in Engineering, Sales or Business Development related field
• Proven experience in Sales working with OEM customers, large customers, upselling to existing customers and ensuring new reach to existing customers.
• Previous experience of working on new logos, working on corporate accounts and managing large deals.
• CAE dedicated experience is preferred to provide the foundation of technical experience, with experience from moving into Sales would be a distinct advantage
• Proven experience from a software company
• Demonstrate experience of influencing and negotiating with customers and wider teams
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.