Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
The Role Portfolio Manager is building the 3 years strategic plan and maintaining 18-month rolling roadmaps of our 3DEXPERIENCE roles working tightly with the Development teams, building and maintaining competitive assessment information related to our competition in the simulation market, and many other activities related to our 3DEXPERIENCE simulation offerings. The Role Portfolio Manager is the voice of our customers in our R&D organization.
As a member of the SIMULIA R&D Define team, the Simulation Data Management Role Portfolio Manager will work in collaboration with other 3DS Define and development team members to build a unique Simulation Data Management experience based on 3DEXPERIENCE platform workflows with robust SDM capabilities.
• The role manager will create and execute solution strategy and roadmaps that achieve business goals and align with 3DS business strategy with informed prioritization
• The role manager must be very familiar with PLM concepts such as Requirements, P&O, data reuse/retention, issue/change management, product structuration. He also needs to fully understand Simulation ecosystems, including Simulation Automation, and workflows from various industries.
• The role manager will lead and define solution requirements, through direct interaction with our field engagement teams and with strategic customers, to understand the technical and business needs.
• The role manager must demonstrate a high level of collaboration with other R&D organizations and manage the delivery of cross-organizational dependencies, key to the success of their mission
• The role manager will collaborate with R&D Operations as well as Go-to-market team to successfully rollout new roles, ensuring a great end-to-end customer experience from small to large organizations.
What will you role be?
• Define the “Simulation Data Management” ambition and road map for a solid and innovative 3DEXPERIENCE solution
• Collect industrial workflows and cases from our clients in order to create a complete and exhaustive “Define”
• Work with several teams from different brands and assure the “Define” convergence.
• Being regularly in contact with the multi brands teams to follow up with the development plan associated to the “Define”
• Work with international teams with different cultures
• Being reactive, flexible and be able to manage priorities
Your Key Success Factors
• Mechanical Engineer diploma
• Solid experience in Product Management
• Good knowledge and experience in simulation
• Good knowledge and experience in data management
• Excellent English level speaking and writing
• Ability to work with multicultural teams
• Ability to work in autonomy
• 3DEXPERIENCE knowledge would be a plus
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.