Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Establish & Drive R&D Customer Strategic Partnerships across industries, with a focus on the SIMULIA brand, to help clients address current and future transformation challenges, all along the Value Engagement Process with Brand and Industry, and to continuously improve the Portfolio of Industry Processes and Roles.
The Customer Strategic Partnerships Portfolio is defined with a selection of transformational customers chosen from the MUST Customer List, all along the Value Engagement process with Industry & Brands.
The challenges ahead…
This position is critical to support the overall R&D Customer Strategic Partnerships (CSP) process, acting as a SIMULIA brand advocate who will define the appropriate candidate customers and to support managing Value Streams through the Value Engagement cycle, to a successful conclusion – on time, on plan and on budget.
Your key success factors?
- Act as a liaison between Dassault Systemes R&D, Sales and our Customers
- Select the right Customer Partners from the Must List through an ideation process to support R&D drivers over a multiple year view
- Qualify R&D Strategic Partnership candidate criteria, submit to R&D and organize agreement convergence with all Brand R&D stakeholders. Consult & inform the Brand R&D VP
- Leader capable of driving interactions with Value Engagement Organizations, R&D, Industry, Partners and Customers
- Passionate about our solutions
- Open minded to multi-discipline approaches
- Highly experienced individual with both R&D and Industry knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform including platform tools such as SWYM Communities / Ideas and Platform Dashboards and Widgets
- Cross Brand and/or Multi-discipline experiences
- Business Intelligence
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.