Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com.
SIMULIA, Dassault SYSTEMES’ world leading brand for advanced simulation software, is looking for a highly motivated Vibro-Acoustic Solution Consultant to join our world class technical team.
What will your role be?
You will be part of a North American team of leading vibro-acoustic experts that are supporting the next generation of noise and vibration simulation software. Working closely with our rapidly expanding client base you will use your expertise in vibro-acoustics to demonstrate the use of disruptive new vibro-acoustic simulation software in a diverse range of applications and help solve challenging client problems through the use of cutting edge simulation methods. You will share the team’s passion for excellence and will have a unique opportunity to change the way that the world simulates noise and vibration.
You will be responsible for the following :
- Using your technical knowledge of vibro-acoustics to diagnose requirements, identify opportunities and provide pre-post sales technical support for wave6 clients in the US
- Working closely with clients to demonstrate value across a large range of applications
- Working with the global wave6 field and R&D teams to introduce new simulation methods and replicate successes
- Working with local sales teams to identify opportunities and establish sales pipelines to meet growth targets
- Using your technical knowledge to help diagnose feedback from clients and ensure agile communication with R&D teams
- Helping to manage the Go-To-Market message for wave6 with Sales and Industry teams
Key Success Factors :
- Masters or PhD with a specialization in acoustics and vibration
- Undergraduate degree with a specialization in mechanical or aerospace engineering
- Strong technical knowledge of vibro-acoustic simulation methods (Statistical Energy Analysis, Finite Element Analysis, Boundary Elements, Poroelastic Materials etc)
- Demonstrated application knowledge in various industries
- Experience using vibro-acoustic simulation software (and particularly commercial vibro-acoustic software)
- Experience supporting and selling vibro-acoustics software
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 10 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.