Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
The Industry Process Consultant's mission is to reveal and demonstrate to customers how to maximize the value of the Industry Process portfolio by applying the Value Engagement framework. Drives customers to address their business transformation by re-engineering their processes, leveraging 3DEXPERIENCE platform Industry Processes.
Key Success Factors
Recent graduates are welcome to apply
- Master of Sciences in engineering or similar experience.
- 0-3 years of experience; Direct experience applying Finite Element Modelling practices to deliver engineering solutions.
- Understanding of A&D industry with domain knowledge of design->simulation->manufacturing workflows.
- Experience in using simulation tools in order to complement or lead the design-to-manufacturing process.
- Experience working with Composites (Classical Lamination theory), fracture mechanics, general nonlinear mechanics.
- Good knowledge of the SIMULIA suite of simulation tools including Abaqus, fe-safe, Tosca.
- Exposure to scripting languages (Python, Visual Basic) preferable.
- US citizenship or permanent residency is required.
- Relocation available
- This is an onsite position at a large customer site in the Seattle, WA area.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.