Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
The primary mission of the NAM Simulation Sales Expert is to achieve revenue target and growth objectives of his territory for high-end simulation solutions (3DEXPERIENCE Works and Simulia Legacy). You will perform end-to-end customer engagements from lead to close and deliver revenue plan.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Define a successful sales strategy to hit revenue target and sustain growth objectives leveraging sales initiatives defined by Brand and GEO. Generate growth, in assigned territory according to sourcing built on industry market analysis in compliance with target initiatives, covering:
- Solidworks Installed base
- Strategic prospects
- Targeted industries
- Transform marketing and sales leads into opportunities
- Provide weekly accurate forecast creating the appropriate pipeline to reach business objectives
- Act as IFWE Loop “Champion” and share experience in CRE communities
- Develop partners’ sales reps skills and materials
- Involve and drive 3DS teams and Resellers to maintain a high-end account management presence at customer and to create new business areas by leveraging 3DS solutions offered via the 3DS Customer Role Experience channel (3DExperience Works Simulation/ Simulia Legacy)
Your Key Success Factors:
- At least 8+ year's experience in selling software solutions to large enterprise clients. Selling SaaS or cloud software solutions a plus
- Experience in Simulation sales highly desirable
- Must be a self starter that can manage a quota and drive results independently.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.