Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes Services’ mandate is to insure customer success with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. That success begins with the partnership between the sales team and the services team. Work in collaboration with the Dassault Sysytemes ecosystem in order to manage the engagement model on key customer projects. Demonstrating the value of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and how it can help the customer achieve their business and strategic objectives. The Services Business Partner has this responsibility. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
In this role, you will engage with our customers to enable their success with our manufacturing simulation technology – the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. Drive the business development and own the relationship with Dassault Systemes’ sales executives and key customers in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Passion for technology, drive to ensure customer and business success are some of the motivating factors of our best Services Business Partners. Come join the 3DEXPERIENCE.
US citizenship is required because of the nature of the customers. Candidates can be based anywhere in the USA
The challenges ahead
- Leverage your strong knowledge of the business and problems of the aerospace industry in order to develop the business and associate revenue.
- Work in collaboration with the Dassault Systemes ecosystem (Project manager, industry Solutions, brands) in order to manage the engagement model on key customer projects.
- Define and implement strategic initiatives of business development in line with the overall strategy of Dassault Systemes’ software and services sales
- Capitalize on Dassault Systemes’ industry references and replicate best practices;
- Develop integrated account strategy with Account Executive and client management;
- Identify and develop new 3DEXPERIENCE Platform business opportunities in the digital manufacturing and manufacturing execution (MES) space to increase signing pipeline in the targeted industries – Aerospace and Defense;
- Build or contribute to the definition of the services proposals aligned with client’s requirements;
- Develop proposals and approaches to position the Dassault Systemes’ Services’ values while maximizing the margin through re-use, capitalization, fixed price contracts and performance metrics;
- Present and negotiate major contracts as part of account team within Dassault Systemes’ sales process;
- Ensure revenue and margin goals for the opportunity are realized in line with the services business plan;
- Identify key opportunities for solution capitalization to drive incremental revenue and margin for new and existing customers;
- Participate in defining solutions to support a specific industry referential (strategic product roadmap);
- Develop communication plan to align customer and Dassault Systemes’ roadmaps to the maximum benefit of both organization.
- Act as the point of contact between the customer and the Dassault Systemes’ internal ecosystem.
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years within a consulting company
- 2-3 years of experience with enterprise level software solutions in the manufacturing space specifically with manufacturing execution (MES), digital manufacturing, plant simulation, robotics simulation and factory floor scheduling
- 2-3 years of experience working with companies in the aerospace and defense industry
- Knowledge of 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and it’s apps is an asset
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly the corporate strategy and vision
- Understanding of product development process change by leveraging the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Demonstrate the ability to present and sell the value of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Excellent Proposal writing abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Demonstrate the ability to persuade and negotiation
- Demonstrate the ability to lead business transformation initiatives
- Demonstrate the ability to develop 3DEXPEREINCE Platform strategies for specific Industries
- Demonstrate the ability to drive project/program management
- Available and able to travel 25% of the time
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.